I found out that a good friend of mine has died recently. There was no funeral because the mother had no money to bury him. So he was cremated and they didn't even let his friends say a final goodbye or pay there respects or anything.
What happened was that he was driving on the highway, someone was pulled over with car trouble. He got out to help them and then a truck or car, but there more sure they think it was a truck from what was told by the person he went to help struck and killed him and kept going.
Whats really kinda of fucked up in my head is that he was just getting his shit together.
He was went to Rikers, to finish his last open case, so that was over with. He came home got off Methadone, and wasn't getting high. He was doing right by his 3year old son and his wife and family. He was working and doing good.
Then soon after he gets killed! What the fuck is this shit?! I just hate that another person I cared about is gone forever and so young. He was only 31. Left behind 2 children, the other mother wouldn't let him see the child she took him away from him, it was kinda like kidnapping but he didn't want to get the mother put in jail so he really only got to talk to the kid on the phone and shit like that. He also left behind a mother, brother and wife who loved him SO MUCH! She loved he so much it was crazy! She couldn't even talk to me about it. The mother speaks broken English and I speak broken Spanish so it was hard to understand her, but I felt her pain!It just showed me once again how life is so short and fast. Here one day gone the next. Tomorrow is promise to no man.


2 comments:
Really rough but you have to ask yourself, if the Big Guy allowed him to Graduate. Quite the honor, huh?
No matter what happens to our body when we die, we get to leave regardless. That's how I look at it. That's how we are all equal.
Post a Comment