Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Are You?


Sorry I haven't been updating on the regular but alot has been going on plus me and Gypsy have been sick with this fucking flu/cold that seems to be staying with us for the longest already!

Real quick, update on Lucky.
Lucky is doing great! She didn't need any surgery on her legs all she needed was some medication because it seems she has arthritis. Shes living a great life and we saved her. They were going to kill her in 3hours if we had not taken her in.
Oh how I wish I can save them all!

Other than that its been pretty much the same shit. Gypsy is out doing some food shopping for the house with a good friend of hers. I cleaned the fridge, closet , and the apartment so when she does come home I will put everything away and the house is nice and clean. To me theres nothing better than coming home to a clean house right guys? Well money is always nice but I think you know what I mean.
Bandit seems to amaze me day after day. Gypsy let this guy who she has known for 30years sleep in the extra bedroom because he is homeless. I thought that when he came in Bandit was going to bite and nip at him because when he met him outside he did just that, but once he (Lets refer to him as B for now on) came inside the apartment Bandit was nothing but a welcoming house guest! Gypsy and I gave B offered some of the Spanish food that we had ordered but he said that he didn't want to eat and really wasn't hungry. We sat around for a lil bit,
bullshitting and just kicking it and then went to bed. Gypsy had an appointment that morning and had to be out of the house early so she was gone already when I got up. I did my normal morning thing, smoke a cig
watch the news & Ellen, shower, and get dressed. I woke B up and told him that he can take a shower and whatever he needed. I also offered a clean pair of socks, and boxers for him but he said he had his own. B didn't shower he took a bird bath and barley combed his hair. 
Here's a lil history on B. B is a smart dude with alot of talent. He used to work on the show Law & Order from its very 1st season all the way until the 
8th or 9th season I believe, and has worked on many movies and tv series
over the years. He can walk onto any TV or movie set in NY and get in. He just finished working on American Gangster, and I am Legend and yes hes fucking homeless because he chooses to be and he is also a heroin, and benzo junkie.
So after I saw he didn't really feel like taking the opportunity to shower, shave or whatever I asked if he was ready and he was so after walking Bandit and Harley, I locked up and left for the day.
Last night he called and Gypsy let him stay again, I don't know if she will keep doing this for him. I think its going to rain tonight and its getting colder and colder here in NY as time goes on. I do feel for him and anyone who has to sleep outside in this cold shitty weather but Gypsy cant carry him his whole life. Already she has done so much for him, over 30years worth of shelter, food, money, drugs, clothes, I mean you name it Gypsy has done it for him.
That's one thing I have to say about my girl, she has such a good heart. We are very alike in that aspect. Once we are your friend we are there for you no matter what, good or bad but fuck us over just once and you have ended our friendship forever.

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

I knew a guy in high school who chose to be homeless...he came from very good money too...I never did understand it and naturally thought he was crazy...but I somewhat understood his reasoning...he said it was all about the freedom...Now he's a doctor and rakes in the dough...I guess he changed his mind.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

You two are just good people, that's all there is to it but you can't save the world, unfortunately. Right? Go and check out the news I posted about the Pit they say raped a 2 yr. old. Yes, I said raped. Unbelievable!

Peppa said...

I think that it is very nice what yall do, but at the same time, don't let people take advantage of you.

xoxoxoxo

sKILLz said...

Yea we are too good thats the fucking problem.
Shuga~
No one takes advantage of us hunny dont you worry.
If I dont know when to say no gypsy is right there to tell me and vice versa/.

Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised how many people who are famous or in show biz who end up homeless.

There is a band in Chicago, well-known industrial band, who's lead singer turned into a crackhead because it was cheaper than heroin. He lost all his teeth and was sleeping on the floors of recording studios.

My sis used to date a mag editor in Chicago, so he told me all the dirt.

I don't wanna say the name of the band, but it has a religious overtone to it's title.

I look at it this way.....we never know if the same thing could happen to anyone of us ever in our lifetime. It's cool you two help out people in their time of need.

sKILLz said...

Hey Pink! Where you been hiding?

Yes alot of people who have the chance to do well and big things have gone the wrong way and become drug addicts or gone to prison or just plain ruined thier lives.

Now you know you gotta tell me who the band is right?

Anonymous said...

Well Skillz, "the mind IS a terrible thing to taste", I can't disagree with the band there.

Plus, I love Chicago, but I wouldn't call it "the land of milk and honey".

Hit me up on line sometime, I will go into it further.

I have been working 50 hour work weeks, so the days I have been working, I just crash out on the couch. I just get on the computer on days off anymore, that's about it. I need my zzzzz's just to get to work at the buttcrack of dawn.

sKILLz said...

We havent been able to bump heads online in the longest.
I lost your phone # so send me a msg on james and let me get it again please.
Glad to hear that everything is ok and well with you.
Miss you very much!

Powered By Blogger