Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Friday, November 16, 2007

E cards anyone?




4 comments:

Victoria said...

Haha, these are great! I laughed so hard reading them. I'm definitely going to send them to some of my friends.

As for your last entry, the "Did she? Would she?" one, it was great. I liked it a lot; you wrote it really well, and did a good job of being descriptive. I love reading what you write no matter what it is, but you should write more posts like that one... stories that take a peak into past events in your life that were (and still are) important to you.

Anyway, it's good that you called 911. A lot of people would be too scared, too selfish, or too paranoid to call for an ambulance. Even if it means letting a friend die, some people will simply just drop them off somewhere -- a hospital, the place where the person lives, or the place where their parents/family lives. It's beyond inconsiderate, yet it happens alllll the time.

I bet you were absolutely terrified when the paramedics came and were trying to revive her! That is a very scary experience.

And I hope you really don't believe that Melissa's overdose was all your fault. It wasn't. She made her own choices, and you did the right thing by doing everything you could to help her. Sadly, Melissa didn't learn from her mistakes and is consequently living a very unfortunate life. I hope things become better for her.

sKILLz said...

Thanks Victoria!
I loved the Ecards as well and just had to put them up!

thanks about the other post that I made. I was thinking of how many diff memories I have from my life and sometimes when I try to put it into words it just doesnt come out right.
Im glad that this one came out so good and you enjoyed it.
I know how people are and that most would have left her there but Im not like that and just couldnt do that.

My Name Here said...

YOU ARE TAGGED!!! COME AND PLAY!!

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of e-cards as well. Hallmark has some cute ones to send to friends and family for all types of occasions.

Powered By Blogger