Whats up everyone?
Alot has been going on in my life. First off let me start off by telling you that we took in another dog. Her name is Lucky. She is about 10 years old, a Dalmation and she just had puppies because her nipples are still hanging and she can still give milk from them. They probably made her have the pups, and then dumped her. So Gypsy and I are helping her get back to better health because as of right now she has kennel cough from being in the shelter, plus her back legs are very weak.
Shes a really cool dog and has really taken to Gypsy. She wants to sleep with her every night and be with her all the time.
Bandit is being a really good house guest and letting her sleep in his crate and play with his toys. I think he senses that shes sick and old and is being really gentle with her which is nothing like Bandit.
Also I have a update on Boots. Shes doing GREAT! She is no longer known as Boots, Andrew changed her name to Brandy. Andrew has gotten her a whole bunch of toys to play with and he said that when he comes home sometimes he sees Boots and Tom Tom ( His Rottie) sleeping on the couch together!
Alot has been going on in my life. First off let me start off by telling you that we took in another dog. Her name is Lucky. She is about 10 years old, a Dalmation and she just had puppies because her nipples are still hanging and she can still give milk from them. They probably made her have the pups, and then dumped her. So Gypsy and I are helping her get back to better health because as of right now she has kennel cough from being in the shelter, plus her back legs are very weak.
Shes a really cool dog and has really taken to Gypsy. She wants to sleep with her every night and be with her all the time.
Bandit is being a really good house guest and letting her sleep in his crate and play with his toys. I think he senses that shes sick and old and is being really gentle with her which is nothing like Bandit.
Also I have a update on Boots. Shes doing GREAT! She is no longer known as Boots, Andrew changed her name to Brandy. Andrew has gotten her a whole bunch of toys to play with and he said that when he comes home sometimes he sees Boots and Tom Tom ( His Rottie) sleeping on the couch together!


4 comments:
Well Lucky really is lucky that she was taken in by you and Gypsy! I hope that you're able to steadily return her to good health. Looking at Lucky's picture, I got the impression that she is a little scared and I could also tell that her back legs are weak. Keep everyone posted with updates on her progress and how she's doing!
I clicked on Bandit's name and saw his picture and AWWWWWW! He is gorgeous! I bet he is very spoiled by his Mommies!!! And it's great that he is getting along with Lucky so well!
After your first entry about Boots, I kept checking back every day to see if there was an update on how she was doing. I'm happy everything is going well with Boots... err, Brandy! The part about the little calico kitty and the Rott sleeping together is soooo cute.
What you do to help all these animals is really amazing. Keep it up!!!
Awe, Lucky is very cute! And very scared in that picture! I am glad that yall have taken in another dog. And that is so sweet of Bandit to be so sweet and gentle.
Yes she was very scared and you can see that in the picture but she warmed up to us so fast and I miss her so much already!
bandit is so fucking cute. i have two adopted rescue dogs and i wish i could adopt a hundred more! thanks for doing what you do.
stay up
Post a Comment