I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
* Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
* Post these rules on your blog.
* List seven random and/or weird facts you have learned in recovery. (This is where I’m changing it to seven things I’m grateful to have learned in recovery.)
* Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
The Inmates Wife is the one that tagged me.
Im not really in recovery so I'm just going to list 7 things that I'm most grateful for.
1. My wife and family. Without them I dont know where I would be. My mother has stood by me in trying times and done nothing but support me. My wife Gypsy has been with me for almost 4years and we have been threw thick and thin. i love her with all my heart and would do anything for her.
2. My animals. I love them as if they were my children. I treat my own like that as well as all others I come in contact with. I love being able to help them and be the there voice when no one else stands up for them!
3. My freedom. Alot of my friends and some family is locked away in a cage and not able
to do the simple things that most people take advantage of. Being able to go outside and sit in the sun whenever you choose. Being able to pick up the phone and call someone you love when you want. Simple things like these are things that people in prison do not have the luxery of being able to do whenever they please.
4. My friends. I dont have many that I consider close friends but the ones that I do are
very near and dear to me. They have shown me thoughout the years that they have my back
and will be there for me no matter what. I also show them the same. If I am your friend I am there till the end. I give everyone one chance, as soon as you fuck me over once then you will never ever have me as
a friend again.
5. I'm grateful to be able to take myself as I am flaws and all. I know Im not perfect and no one
is. I except who I am and love myself no matter what. If someone doesnt like me for whatever reason thats there
problem not mine. I dont go around trying to please people and if you cant take me for who I am
then I wouldnt consider you a real friend anyway.
6. My online family. These are people that I havent even met face to face and already consider them to be some of my closest friends. I can only hope to meet all of them someday. I have met only a few of the people I have spoken to online and wish to meet them all. I find it amazing how much I trust and love someone who I have never met face to face.
7. Hmmmm honestly I dont know what else I'm grateful for. So there it is my people.
Now I have to tag 7 people? Shit.
Ok Im going to tag:
Peppa ~ Babs ~ Behind Pinned Eyes ~ Victoria ~ Michelle ~ Mother To An Addict ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for taggin me! Hahaha, but I won't be doing this. I am not really in the mood.... I am just a grouch lately. But still <3 ya!
Whoops, I've been so wrapped up, in my own shit, I failed to visit and see this. I'm climbing outa my shit storm, one turd at a time but I will do this. Miss ya!
Post a Comment