Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tagged & Turkey


Yes I have been tagged! I am feeling the love!
I don't have much time right now and wanted to take my time with it so I'm going to do it either later or tomorrow.
I just wanted to wish everyone out there a Happy Turkey Day and hope you enjoy your holiday!
Me and my wife are going to have a great day and I cant wait for the food and the good time were going to spend together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who makes a plate for the pets? I always load them up with fresh turkey, gravy and a little stuffing and they really enjoy it. The vegetarian pets get some greens and bread crusts.

Well, everybody have a great Thanksgiving and we should all remember what we are grateful for and what makes life worth living.

Have a good and safe holiday everybody!

sKILLz said...

No your not the only one. I have always made sure that my animals have a good meal with us. I mean I consider them my children so they get treated as such all year round

Peppa said...

**cries**

I was away from my animals for the holiday. But we made up for that yesterday!

My Name Here said...

ummmm hello???? TAG YOU ARE IT!!

this is a direct quote from YOU:
I don't have much time right now and wanted to take my time with it so I'm going to do it either later or tomorrow.
Nov 21, 2007

when is tomorrow with you--next month???
come on........do it

Powered By Blogger