Just alot of everything going on lately in my life. The holidays are coming and I am so not ready for them. I don't even want them to come tell you the truth.
I have to shop only for a few people. My mom, my wife, and my 2 nephews that's about it. I want to surprise Gypsy with everything she wants for X-mas. I want to get her gifts that when she sees them she will just melt. She always gives me hints as to what she likes an wants so shes easy to buy for. My mom is always hard to shop for. She never tells me what she likes and she always says "don't buy me anything, I'm too
old for that"
Now you know good and well that if I don't get her anything she will hold it against me for years to come!
Right now I'm doing laundry down the block and ran home to feed my animal children. Bandit is running around nuts as always and Harley is right behind him barking and trying to play with him.
Other than that nothing big or really interesting has been going on. I hope everyone is doing well and all that good shit.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think the kids really get more out of the Xmas holiday than the adults do. Xmas lost its magic for me a long time ago.
But I hear you Skillz, I really am not feeling the holidays this year. But if it wasn't for the holidays, I wouldn't have the job I have now. Ironic, isn't it?
Yes it is more about the kids at Xmas as it should be.
Ironic? Very!
Post a Comment