Dam its really getting cold here in New York. We went from 80 degrees to 40-50 in like matter of 2 weeks. We didn't even have nay kind of fall weather really. I don't mind I love the winter. Just something about it. The cold air, being all bundled up with my hoodies, and hats and Timbs.
Last night we made up this big bag of clothes to give away at the program and as soon as I got the the program this one woman Jeanette took the whole bag. She lives in a shelter right now and she cant afford to buy anything new so everything I had in the bag was her size and she was VERY happy to have some new stuff to wear. I always see her wearing mostly the same things. She does manage to keep what she has clean which is good but it felt good to see her so happy to have some new winter stuff and just something different to wear you know?!
Gypsy had to be at work early this morning and she was beat when she finally got home. When I came home I took Bandit out for a nice long walk. I went to this park down near the deserted
part of our hood and chained the gate so he couldn't leave and he had a ball! I was running with him on the kids jungle jim thingies, and he was having a great time. I love to see him happy!
After that, got some Chinese food for us, ate, Gypsy went to bed early and I got on the computer to check a few things out.
We got word that Lucky was under and getting everything she needed done and should here more about her tomorrow.
I just got back from walking Bandit and Harley for there nightly walk and all is quiet in this Brooklyn bitches crib!


3 comments:
Awe, I wish I could have seen you running around with Bandit in the park! How cute!!!!
I love winter too, but I hate the snow!! Seriously! It sucks. That is one of the only things I don't miss about Colorado.
---and i'm wearing a t-shirt for the 1st time today... freaky!!!
I haven't been to New York since last winter. I love winter, it's my favorite season and I'd really like to go back and visit! I agree when you say there's "just something about it."
That's really nice what you did, filling up that big bag with clothes! Hearing how happy Jeanette was to receive the bag reminds me that I need to be more grateful for what I have. The feeling that you get from helping people out is a good one isn't it!
Man, I wish I had the energy to play with my pets like that. Lately I've been in some kind of funk and I'm lucky if I can get out of bed and take a shower! I don't know if it's the sleepy side affects from the increase in my methadone, or what, but I hope it goes away!
That's great about Lucky, keep everyone updated! I love reading your posts. Speaking of your posts, I'm pretty sure it's time for you to write a new one =)
Post a Comment