Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

50 Or Kanye?

Today both 50Cent and Kanye West are putting out there newest albums.
I cant front there both REALLY hot! 50Cents new "I got money" and his hit with Timberlake "Ayo Technology" is banging them out!
Also I'm reallying feeling Kanye's new shit " Big Brother", "Stronger" and "Cant Tell Me Nothing".
Today they were both on 106 & Park on BET channel. they both rocked it! Kanye even had Jay-Z come out! I was loving it!
It just ended and I think 50Cent said he was leading in sales so far. 50 also made another comment somewhere saying that if Kayne beats him he will stop making music.
I also cant wait for The Basement on BET tomorrow because Jim Jones is going to be on and 50Cent stops by and they have a lil chat.
For those that don't know alot of people thought that these 2 had a beef going on. When asked today what that was all about 50Cent said that it was all Camron who was starting shit, and that 50 never really had any beef with Jim Jones or DipSet.
They also implied that Jim Jones might become a member of G-Unit, now that I really doubt because Jones has been with Dipset since day one. Would be a good move money wise? Of course, G-Unit makes tons of money, that's all they do day in day out!
So back to 50 and Kanye, who's album are you going to cop, or are you going to cop both like me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

both, grl!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

I like 'em both but my son, Waylon listens to 50 more and I guess I'd been exposed to him more. I think that's how I roll, when my boys force the shit down my throat, eventually, I end up liking it.

Anonymous said...

When I heard of this challenge, I couldn't help but to think these two are just trying to boost their record sales, both of them.

Am I the only one? I really do not know much about either of these two, BTW........

sKILLz said...

Yea of course there trying to get there sales up thats what its all about really!
They want people to buy everything they put out.

Anonymous said...

I love 50 since day 1, he came from absolutely nothing selling crack and getting shot constantly, he has major talent. Kanye had an easy life, he was a producer, writing songs for others, hes never really struggled and his family had a bit of money so Im always and will always be routing for 50. Someone who came up from the streets to where he is now deserves major props.

Powered By Blogger