Not much happened today. I was happy to get a letter from a friend of mine that is in Texas prison. He sent me a kick ass card along with the letter. He cant draw so I know he must have paid for it. I'm going to see if I can send him some money come the beginning of the month because that card was just so beautiful.
Other than that Prison Break, and Heroes were kick ass as always. Tonight was Prison Breaks 2nd episode of the season, but it was the premiere of Heroes and man I just love those shows.
Also Weeds and Californication were on tonight and they disappoint not a bit. They always keep me laughing and guessing at the same time!
Does anyone else watch any of these shows?
Oh and this Sunday starts the new season of Dexter!!! I cant freaking wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I don't watch any of those shows.... but I have been wanting to see Weeds and I feel like I am way too far behind to start with Heroes....
Hello! Thanks for checking out my blogs. And, I did not use. I am really going through some shit right now, but I will not pick up, no matter how BAD I want to.
I don't watch the shows, although I get enough of real prison, so I dont want to watch them. LOL.
I like this blog, you are very real, no fake shit here. I like that. You say what you feel, what you see, the way it is, and that is wonderful to read and be in that moment with you.
I will be back, you can count on that. I would like to link you, if you don't mind. Let me know.
Nic
I don't watch these shows, but I am looking forward to the Bionic Woman on Wednesdays!
Ok, now that I am done dorking up the board, that is really sweet you wnat to help your friend in prison. That is so like you Sabs!
Post a Comment