On a lighter note I have been dogsitting for this lady who went to Mexico. She left last Sunday and should be coming back this Sunday. My girl emailed her at the beginning of the week and she didnt answer. Again she emailed her because we hadnt heard from her and still nothing as of now. I hope shes ok. I do love this dog and God forbid if anything happened to her of course i would take her.
Her name is Petey, shes a girl and shes about 5 years old and I love her to death! Shes really funny with Bandit. Bandit wants to play all the dam time and she just looks at him like get the fuck away. If he really gets in in her face she will bark and he jumps higher than a cat! So funny! I love them they could entertain me all dam day. Yes sometimes Bandit drives me insane because he just wants to play and get attention all the dam time but I fucking love him what can I say!


2 comments:
Yeah for Petey!
I know the earth couldn't possibly be Hell (at times we think it is) if something this wonderful and beautiful can exist here.
Animals can really give our lives a LOT of joy. My animals have given to me more than I could ever give them back and I love them for it.
She's cute. I raised and always had Pits, Staffordshire Terriers. My fav dog, Fat Boy, (he was a big headed brindle)well when they extradited me, the police took him. I do imagine, they put him down. Me and that dog were in tune together. Such a shame, ya know?
Post a Comment