Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Bad Blogger!


I just wanted to let my peeps know that I am alive and I'm still here.
Alot has been going on this past week. I have been trying to get my apartment with my wife somewhat renovated.
Were looking to get a new couch and we had to get rid of the old one of course. I asked my wife did they take the door off the hinges when bringing it in and she said no. So I went to try to get it out the door and the fucking thing got STUCK!
Now the door and stairway is blocked! Now what? Well we called the fire department and the GREAT MEN of the FD NY came and saved 2 women in big distress. They we rent very happy to not see a fire when they came and said "were not movers
you know".  However they moved it back into the house where I broke it the next day.
Today I moved the washing machine out because the fucking thing broke so we need to get a new one because I just hate having to go to a laundry mat, and lugging them to my moms house is a heavy trip for me.
So I'm going to take it apart tomorrow so we don't need the FD NY to come again.
Also my mom scared the shit out of me by saying that her hernia was purple. I looked some info on the net and it said that if it was purple to call your doctor right away.
So she did, and she went to see her and the Doctor said everything was fine and gave her the name of a surgeon to take care of it and I will be going with her to see how that goes.
I went and saw her today and looked at the hernia and its wasn't purple at all and in fact what she saw was her veins. I was relieved but wanted to slap her upside the head at the same time!
I'm just glad that shes ok, shes my world, she does soo much for me.
Today she called my brother to tell him something and he was very rude. I could hear because she had it on speaker to hear better. I grabbed the phone and screamed at him "how dare you talk to her like that, show some fucking respect for your mother you fucking scumbag"!
Of course he hung up the phone after some few choice words. My mother says oh just let it be hes probably tired from work.
I didn't care that was no reason to talk to her like that and it made me so mad!
Right now my mother is going threw a tough time with her health and she needs as much support as she can get and those words just stung me and I hated to even have had her talked to in that manner from her own son. A son she did so much for and sacrificed so much for.
I realize shes not going to be here forever and it kills me, I'm crying as writing this. I love her so much and the thought of her not here scares the living shit out of me!
Well that's about all for now. I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good.
Till next time.......................sKILLz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and when I get well I will be aoround your's more often. I have been a bit on the lazy side with being all sick and shit.
Take good care.
Peace,
Scout

Powered By Blogger