It was a Sunday, and Sundays were always the hardest day to make money for some reason. I wasn't the only one who felt like that, many others would agree with me that Sundays were a shitty day. If it was a Sunday and it was raining you were fucked 2 times over.
I opened my eyes to my wake up and did my morning ritual. Once the effects had worn off and it gave me just enough energy to get in the shower, and brush my teeth.
I went out having some shit to sell that I had boosted from the night before. It was taking me forever to sell this shit but I finally did it. I was the type who would get as much as I could and then go and cop. Not make 10bucks cop, make another 10, cop and so on. I would make as much as I could then hopefully get some kinda deal, and take my shit home and get as stoned as possible.
Well after making my money for the night I went to the usual spot in the south side. I saw my regular dealer sitting outside and caught his eye. He went into the building and I thought he was getting me my shit. Then this guy who I had seen before came up to me and told me that he was working and he would be serving me. So after telling him that I had 75 bucks for 10bags he agreed and we both went into the building together. He took me to the back of the hallway and he went into his crotch area. Normally that's where most dealers kept there stash. But something just didn't seem right, he was nervous and fidgety. So I said fuck this and went to leave. As I went to leave he grabbed me and threw me against the wall. "give me all your money" he said as he put a razor to my throat. I tried to tell him to be calm and said I was getting it out of my pocket and to just chill out. I went into my back pocket where I always had a knife and pulled my knife out and pushed as hard as I could into his ribs. He screamed like a lil bitch and at the same time I kicked him away from me, he then came down with the razor and caught me on the side of my face.
I then screamed at the top of my lungs, "come on fucker lets do this, oh your not as brave now cause I got a knife huh?" he then looked at his wound and the blood on his shirt and his hands and then ran up the stairs as fast as he could. I then went outside bleeding like a pig from my face. The owner of the spot saw me and I told him what happened. He then gave me what I came for, for free and sent me on my way. He never meant for me to get hurt and was now on the lookout for this scumbag that tried to rob me. I then went to one of my homies and told him what happened. He was so mad and wanted to kill this guy. He went and got his gun and went we looking for him. We couldn't find him after about 1hour of looking and decided to give up.
About a week later I was talking to someone about had happened and they told me they knew of the guy and that he was trying to do it to anyone and everyone. He had pushed his luck to far tho. He had tried it with someone else and they beat the shit outta him and the cops got involved. He is now serving a sentence of 7-9years in prison for being a scumbag.
In all my days of copping, and doing my dirt that was the one and only time anyone had even tried to rob me. I honestly thought that everyone knew I was no and easy mark and wouldn't even try some shit like that. I do have a lil scar on my face left over from that day. Its very small and if I didn't point it out to people then no one even sees it. However ti didn't stop me from going back to that very same building and getting my drugs. It was a Sunday to remember tho I will tell you that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I was pretty lucky, myself. There were a few times, I got ripped. Live and learn, right? My ol man and his buddy were given a hot sack, while I was locked up. My ol man had grabbed a bag from the dude and took off(before I got locked up and then he went to cop from the dude and he paid him the money for that bag he took) and now this kid was paying him back. My ol man and Dom did the bag. They had no wheels and couldn't cop from anywhere so they were stuck, ya know. So, this kid gives 'em the bag. They divvied it up, shot it, walked outa the bathroom, in the bar and Dom dropped dead. That quick. My ol man said it was either the best shit or the very worst, a hot sack, that he'd ever done. Dom paid the price for my ol mans bullshit.
I have had some uneasy moments going to bad areas and projects to get party favors, but nothing I have encountered can even compare to the story you told.
My mouth was gaping open when I read this, honestly it was.
Gettin' cut isn't the funnest thing in the world is it?
I have a huge scar across my forehead from a situation close to what you had.
Glad I'm off the streets.
Peace,
Scout
Damn girl!
Out of all my days and nights out on the streets that was the one and only time someone cut me. Now I cant say that I didnt cut a few other people in my day.
I only attack when I feel like my life in in danger on some kind!
Post a Comment