Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Monday, September 24, 2007

I hate Fake Poeople!

First off I want to say sorry for not posting in like a week or so. Alot has been going on and sometimes I don't even have the motivation to come on here and post it.
One thing that's been really bothering me is that I have been trying my best to help my friend Linda who's husband is locked up, and because I wasn't able to go with her one fucking day to Rikers Island so he can get the stuff that I GOT FOR HIM (shirts, tank tops, boxers..etc) she caught the only fucking attitude with me.
So on Friday (we were supposed to go on Thursday), I see her with this cunt Joann, you know the on that be talking mad shit about me, the one who hates on me every chance she gets, the one who snitched on me after I punched her in the face and basically was the main reason I got kicked off the program. I see her walking with the cunt, and the cunt is wheeling the stroller. Then when we catch eye contact me and Linda she mouths the words" you fucked up". I looked at her like she had 3 heads and mouthed right back " I fucked up"??!?
So I walked outside and as i walked outside I noticed that Joann took the baby out of the carriage. See her SICK mind thinks that if she takes her out of the carriage I wont got over and say hello to the kid. LIKE I GIVE A FUCK!!!!
Anyway I talker to Linda I let her fucking have it, I told her you Linda with me having an open case I don't think its the best thing going into Rikers, also I have my own problems, also I was the on that got you almost everything you got for Tone. Also who's been giving you smokes everyday, who's been giving you a dollar here and dollar there, swiping her on the train because she had no money, took time out to write to Tone,
took the time out to take pix with my digi send them to your sister so she can print them out 
to Tone,it might not be much be its the fucking thought that counts. Also who was the one who took YOUR baby a $60.00 hoodie and a $30.00 onesie that was baby bottles with the Warhol colors.
Plus what about the last time he was "away" when I helped you then basically the same things only that time I went and asked my mother if you could deposit checks that were in Tones name so you can get the money,
and I did, and you had the money the next fucking day.
When i was talking to Gypsy about this she said "what made you think she was any different than anyone else you meet in a methadone program" I REALLY did think she was different. I don't know why but I did.
So now I'm like fuck her, anything you need now go ask Joann.
First off Joann cant do for herself, she lives in a shelter with not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, do you REALLY think that shes going to be able to help you!?!! See I can do for Linda Joann cant, and if Linda wants to be a lil cunt like Joann then let her be. Im not going to do shit for her.
Oh and the kickers was that she was mentioning how she has 2 checks of Tones at home that she cant cash and one one the way, oh well let Joann have then cashed for you.....oh wait she don't have a bank account so she CANT cash them for you, you dumb bitch!
Then she tells me "I'm going to McDonald's with Joann, wait for me here I will be right back. Don't go anywhere I need to talk to you." I smoked a cig and then I left.
I'm not going to wait for you and her? Im about a 1/2 inch away from beating the shit out of Joann!
Plus someone told me that Joann and this other cunt Star were making comments like "she needs to get her own kid, and why is she so obsessed with your baby"
Are they out of there fucking mind!?!? I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING KIDS I HAVE DOGS!
There the ones that as soon as they see Linda they run up to her and snatch the baby away from her!
You know it just got me really mad because she tells me all these things that Joann and Star say about me, how "oh she thinks shes all that because shes got new this and how is she going to afford her habit and where does she get she money from" and SO MANY other things  could say that the more I talk about it the more I wanna just wait for her by the program and beat the shit out of her!
Again starting today there's going to be a new me, a me that tells people "NO" no I cant help you, no I not going to go out of my way to help you.
I also found out that Tone copped out to a year so hes going to be away for at LEAST 8 months, lets see how Linda does without me that whole time!
Believe you me there will be reports!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some fucked up shit. People and their petty games, been there done that. Users, posers and players, ain't surprising, huh? Just when you think you know someone, you do for 'em, try to be a good friend, they throw a curve ball and show their real colors. It's hard to trust anyone, isn't it?

Got gunz...got straps...fuck 'em!

Let her come to you, ya know? I mean you did her right and she showed you, she's just a poser with no heart. See, that's what it boils down to, you've got heart, in every respect. I know this to be true. On the street we'd have cut it up, ya know? I don't give that to too many people. I don't give nothing to anybody unless they show me they've got heart. It's a tall order and I do believe you and I could hang. Don't mean much but I give ya your props.

sKILLz said...

Its really true she showed me her true colors and they sure aint pretty.
My problem is I give too many people a chance and it seems like everytime they just fuck me over well NO MORE!
Like I said today theres a new and and this one says "NO" more than anything


Do I think me and you could have hung FO SHO homegirl I hope one day we get the chance. Im sure we shall at one point or another.

Anonymous said...

Damn girl. That is a lot to deal with and handle!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just have to take the trash to the curb and leave it there. There are just some people you just cannot help, no matter how you try. At least you gave an honest effort, that's more than a lot of people do these days.

Anonymous said...

Dont let this twit turn you away from doing good and giving what you have to offer. Consider Re-directing your good energy and efforts to a greater cause,.. volunteer your time and efforts somewhere else,.. not an a specific individual necessairly, but on being a part of a whole that helps others. Serve the hungry at your local soup kitchen for example,.. it FEELS GREAT,.. and (most) of the people there are very appreciative for your time, efforts, and kind, giving nature. It helps to restore some faith in this fucked up place. This doesnt cost a thing, it feels WONDERFUL and I promise you when you leave there,.. you will realize how much more to offer in this world,.. you will NOT be dissapointed! You will have given the most priceless, precious gift to those most deserving and in need of a gift,.. (which includes YOURSELF!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Skillz,.. I just wanted to let you know that I got your last comment on EJ's blog about your animal shelter volunteer,.. and I am impressed! Thats AWESOME. You're right,.. sometimes animals ARE more deserving and appreciative of our efforts,.. and make no mistake about it,.. this definately falls in the category of making this world a more loving, kinder place. You have a big heart Skillz, and I commend you for your work,.. its important and it DOES change lives,.. (dog's are alive too),.. and even when they cant be saved, you and others that care for them will have given love and mercy, - maybe the MOST love and mercy these animals have ever received. In my eyes, they are like children,.. innocent, dependant, and always deserving. Thanks Skillz - you freakin ROCK!

Powered By Blogger