Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alot Going On!


Sorry I haven't posted in a few. I do have a few things to say and let my peeps in on.
I am done Dog sitting for Petey. I went to his moms house the night before she came home and cleaned the messy place she had for about 2hours or so. I thought she would be happy to see that I did it for her but I think she was more embarrassed than anything. Either it was because I cleaned or because I touched her shit, or that she maybe thought that I thought she was living like a pig and felt the need to clean her crib. It wasn't that at all. I cleaned because I wanted to, because I thought it would be a nice surprise for her to come home to a nice clean house as ANYONE would want.
Well whatever no biggie. She did tip me but only because I took VERY good care of her doggy! It was only 20bucks but hey an extra 20 is fine with me!
Anyway, Monday comes and I had to get up early to go to the eye Doctor with my mother. She was VERY worried because they were going to do laser surgery on one eye to help prevent glaucoma.
She thought she was going to have to wear a patch and dark glasses and this was going to be something scary and so on. Turns out that it was so simple and she didn't need any of that. The Doctor was great and she and I both felt very comfortable with him. It only took about 1hour total and she needs to go back same time next Monday for the other eye.
Then after that I went back home with her and slept for about an hour or so before heading over to my program. When I got on the train I ran into a good friend of mine and saw her daughter who I love. However she had some bad news for me. She ( Linda ) told me that her boyfriend and baby daddy was arrested yet again, and is facing some serious time. He ( Tone ) is a known booster. ( Someone who shoplifts )
He got caught this Saturday in Macy's and there charging him with burglary because he wasn't supposed to be in there to begin with and also because he was found in a freight elevator where staff only goes. So now hes looking at LEAST one year, and his bail is $7,000.
Not only is all that going on but the people that should be helping her pay her rent haven't been and shes in threat of being evicted out of her apt.
I told her to show the letter to my wife and talk to her because she has worked in Landlord / Tenant court for over 13years. So anything having to do with that she knows all about. So today we were supposed to meet up for lunch but it was pouring rain out today so we didn't meet up. However Maria did give her advice over the phone and let her know what she needs to do so that she doesn't lose her apt.
Other than that today is 9/11 and its been 6years since that tragic day that I think everyone knows of. Being from NY and being here that day I remember where I was that day and moment and how I remember how everything was and felt. I was telling Maria that about 1week before it happened, I got fired from my job, and I used to work right behind the World Trade, I used to have to walk threw it every morning to get to my building.
I cant even begin to imagine what those people had to go through. The ones who jumped out of the windows because they didn't want to burn to death. The ones that were buried under all that ruble for hours and out of those only 20 got freed.
It was crazy today it looked like night time and it was only 2pm. I watched some of the name readings 
on TV this morning and it just hits home so bad. All those people who lost loved
ones! They showed some people crying so hard, some people holding signs, and people with roses putting them into the circle that they made for them.

I want to take this chance to pray for the souls that were lost in 9/11 and the families of those who lost loved ones! Also to the troops who are out there fighting for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want a clean house!

Skillz, you can critter sit for me anytime!

Powered By Blogger