Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Saw 4


I don't know about you guys but I loved every single "SAW" movie they made.
Going to my moms house tonight I looked at the usual posters on the trains and seen the new one for SAW 4! I couldn't believe my eyes! I didn't think they would be able to come back from the last one!
As soon as I came home I went on the computer to see the trailer for it and what else the site had for me to read and see.
Of course I loved it and watched it 5times to see if I could get any hints from it. It comes out October 26Th and I cant WAIT! Anyone else love them as much as me?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jigsaw and Amanda ARE dead, so it's gonna be interesting to see how the SAW story keeps progressing without them. They HAVE to have protegees or helpers, to keep the traps going.

I was reading SAW 4 is gonna be super gory, so I DON'T think I'll be getting popcorn while I'm watching it.

Did you ever notice they never said what happened to Dr. Gordon, the guy who sawed his foot off, from the first movie?

Anonymous said...

It used to be the gorier the better but my empathic side picks up too much and I end up cringing but I'll probably watch it asap anyway. It ain't real good but you can watch new movies from here;

Fat Boy Media

I watched a new movie the other day and it wasn't real bad but then you could see people walking down the aisles. But it's cool, if you can't go to the movies all the time. Yea, they do have movies that are still in the theater.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Drive-By!

sKILLz said...

First off that Link is the SHIZNIT Babz!
Where did you find that? Man thats some good shit right there. I dont care about bootleg shit really. I buy many bootleg movies when I cant go myself.

sKILLz said...

Pink, Yes they are both dead this time around.
I have been on a few SAW boards and they always try to say that Dr. Gordon is still alive and there going to be bringing him back.
I really dont see how he can be alive after chopping off his foot. When he was pulling himself out the dorr he looked 1/2 dead already. Then what about bleeding to death? Also he was like down this crazy place how would he crawl out?
IDK just seems a lil far off for me. If they do bring him back it better not be something lame thats for sure.
I remember reading something that said it was going to lead us to Jigsaw's wife, that should be VERY intresting dont you think?

Anonymous said...

Hey, bring back Dr. Gordon if it's gonna add to the story, right?

Wahlberg's cop character is coming back, whether he has that foot, i do not know.

Definately interesting bringing Jigsaws wife into the picture, it may explain where and how he managed to become so twisted in the scheme of things.

sKILLz said...

Yea i know I saw a trailer and the tapes are in his stomach! How fucking crazy is that shit?
This man is just off the hook!
Yea I thought that the cop died in that room after Amanda closed the door on him in SAW 2?
Didnt he?

Anonymous said...

Noooo, remember you see he escaped and went after Amanda and even after she beat him I still don't think he was dead!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Yea, I love that site. If it's a rainy day and nothing's on the tube, it's perfect, right? My son can burn whatever you want. Make me a list and we'll work something out. I've seen what he does and you'd be amazed in the quality, seriously.
Just dropped by to say high!

sKILLz said...

Didnt she admit to Jigsaw that she killed him?
She said "yea thats right Im a murderer", or something like that?
But then didnt Jigsaw say that he went and cleaned up her mess?

Well whatever the fuck I know SAW 4 is going to be the bizzzz-oommm!

Powered By Blogger