I wanted to post more last night but I was so beat that I just posted about Cutie Pie and went to bed.
Last night I went to the park with my Rollerblades. Now I really don't know how to Rollerblade but I was going to try my best to do it. So the park has big ball field and alot of practise room where no one would bother me. I did pretty good considering it was my first time. I didn't fall not a once! I was so proud of myself. After about an hour or so of doing that I took them off, and lit of a smoke. There were the usual kids in the park that smoke there weed and drink and think there gangsta. Meanwhile I slapped one of them and they cried like a little bitch! There those lil white boys that try to act like there down and they know the streets but that's a whole other post!
So I went on over to the kids area you know where the jungle jim and swings and all the cool shit is. I got on one of the swings and I went as high as gravity would allow me to go. As I'm swinging I couldn't help but think and wish I was a kid again. No worries, no troubles, no bills.
You wake up and your biggest fear is that its raining out and your not going to be able to go to the park to see your lil homies!
I cant front I had some good times as a kid, more bad but the ones that were good are embedded in my head. Like the time I was swinging on the bars and my mom was holding me but said she wasn't and told me I was doing it all by myself and I thought I was the strongest mofo in the world. My mother always tried her best, and still does to make me happy.
What do you remember? There has to be something. Some kind of good memory from when you were a kid.
A time when you can close your eyes and see it so clearly it feels like you can touch it. Feels like you can hear everything from that moment, and if you tried real hard you could even smell everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I honestly can not remember one perfect event in my childhood... I wonder why... makes me a little sad. I guess just being with my grandmother. That always made me happy and visiting my dad during the summer.
I got a butt load of kid memories. I was in baton, from the time I was 5 and was in parades and competition. I used to love twirling fire. I could go on forever but damn, I sure know what ya mean. If we knew what we know now, huh?
Oh fuck girl if I knew what I know now back then?!? But I always say that what I have done and what has happened to me has made me into who I am today and do I really want to be a different person? I mean yea somethings in my life I would like to change but all in all i think Im a pretty good hearted soul.
I am just glad those first 18 years are way behind me. I really do envy people who have great childhood memories. That's the way childhood is supposed to be!
Post a Comment