Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Let start the week out right!


On a lighter note I got alot done this weekend. Alot of laundry that is! I did about 2 big duffle bags filled, plus some stuff I ordered came and now I have a even bigger wardrobe.
One thing I always loved having was clothes. I love being able to open my closet and being able to see and decide what I going to wear that day. Its a good feeling.
Today is monday and Im going to TRY to start off the week right. Whatever happens, happens I have to realize I have no control over it and hopefully things will work out!
Took LOTS of pix this weekend. Maria and I went into the city and I caught a few good ones there. Im up early because Gypsy has an apt and I said I would go with her, she still sleeping but after this post Im going to go and wake her up with the smell of a fresh cup of java!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got a question, private, ya know. I see ya got the morn wrapped up but when you get time, email me, will ya?

mzbabz@optonline.net

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a better day!! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I really love having my washing machine back. I remember what is is like using the laundermat. It's a struggle taking all those bags back and forth. I am hooked on the TIDE brands, with the different scents. I don't mind paying a little more for the extra freshness.

I agree with you Sabs, happiness IS opening up a closet full of new clothes!

Shoes too........

Powered By Blogger