Brooklyn All Day Every Day!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

THIS SAYS IT ALL!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Update: Cutie Pie

Well here's what I found out about Anthony ( Cutie Pie ). He was not doing as well as I thought. He was smoking crack and just running all Sat. and Sunday. The last person that I know of that was with him said that he was VERY stressed and he made a comment saying he was ready to just say "fuck it" and kill himself.
He said his wife and sons mother was drinking non-stop. She would wake up with a drink, drink during the day and go to sleep drunk. That was stressing him just as much. The woman nicknamed "Star" said that she just told him to go see his mother in PA and get some rest, go to the detox like he was planning on and just collect his thoughts and come back and start over again.
Which I totally understand, in this drug life you get stressed the fuck out. Stressed the fuck out to the point where killing yourself seems like the answer to all our problems.
Anyway, this is what really happened. He was on his way back from his mothers, and the car broke down. Now either he was trying to hitchhike or flag someone down, during this time a truck hit him and ran him over and kept going.
His body was mangled and all torn up. I finally got on the phone with his mother and she was just nuts and speaks broken English and it was very hard to understand her. Gloria his wife never even answered my calls. She never called me back nothing.
I wanted to just give a final goodbye, pay my respects to the family, something you know?
Well they cremated him and that was it. No funeral, no people to pay respects nothing! I miss him, I talk about him to people that knew him as well and we still cant believe it.
I know wherever he is now hes in a better place and hes not suffering. So Cutie Pie goodbye for now, till we meet again......you are missed!

5 comments:

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Maybe, the Big Guy spared him anymore pain? I'd like to think that's what happened, ya know? Sorry for your loss, G-Friend.
Through these 36+years of getting high, I've seen so many peeps come and go. It never gets easier, you just seem to understand it more. Of course the older ya get, the more people ya have to say good-bye to. Out of all my calamity's and riff raff, God has been good to me by not taking my sons or giving me too much. That would send me over the edge, ya know? I just spoke to my oldest son about my funeral and all and gave him the paper work, (I gotta write about that)He had to be drugged when his cat died. I can't imagine how he's gonna be, when I go? I guess, I tried to prep him. Not an easy subject, huh?

longvowels said...

that's so hard skillz, I'm so sorry.
It's hard to lose people even if they're suffering and they're in a better place you still want them around, with you. Keep your head up.

joy said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds really violent and upsetting, too, which makes it worse.

Even if he didn't have a memorial, at least you're remembering him!

sKILLz said...

Thanks Dirty! I know what you mean. Just the thought of my mother passing brings tears to my eyes. I love her so much and other than my wife shes all I have.

sKILLz said...

To Vowesl and JW thanks for your continued support! It really means alot to me.

Powered By Blogger